Student Advising Appointments
*Please Note: Due to COVID-19, the ISO is currently only offering "Online Call" and "Phone Appointment" advising appointments.
International Student Advising
If you have a question for the International Services Office, International Student Advisors, the following options are available:
Make an Appointment
Appointments booked through the following links are individual appointments with an ISO Advisor, which require more extensive advising than we can provide during Drop-In Quick Start Advising hours. Advising options include in-person, phone or online chat appointments.
- Click on your GW School/College below to make a 15 minute appointment if you are an F-1 or J-1 degree-seeking student.
- Appointment slots are for 20 minutes and include time for the ISO to transition to the next student.
- All appointments will be confirmed via your @gwu.edu email address.
- Please do not book back-to-back appointments. If you need multiple appointments, work with your advisor to arrange this.
- J-1 non-degree-seeking exchange students should arrange an appointment using the "J-1 Non-Degree Students" button below.
- J-1 Scholars should arrange an appointment by using their school's graduate student button from the below list.
- Appointments are in high demand, so if you no longer need an appointment reservation, please cancel to allow other students to book. Thank you!
Includes: School of Media & Public Affairs, Trachtenberg School of Public Policy & Public Administration, Corcoran School of the Arts & Design
Includes: Graduate School of Political Management
*Reminder: Scholars should click the graduate button for their own GW school.
Students requesting to change to F-1 or J-1 status, should choose from the above links accordingly.