F-1 Students

A citizen of a foreign country, who wishes to enter the United States, must first obtain a visa. Visa applicants will need to apply in their country of residence at the US Embassy or Consulate. The type of visa required is defined by immigration law and relates to the purpose of travel.  F-1 visas are student visas offered to those wanting to attend college. The US Department of State has more information on student visas.

If you're a current F-1 student, please contact your ISO advisor to schedule an appointment or send a quick message. You can also stop by with questions!