- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Forms & Handouts
Each form will open in a separate window
ISO Request Form
This is the cover sheet for all international student requests and submissions. If you submit or request anything from our office, please fill out this form completely and place it on the top of your documents. You must submit this form in person at the front desk of the ISO.
- Are you having troubles updating your addresses in GWEB? You will find the detailed instructions here.
- Explains the process for submission of your F-1 CPT request to the ISO.
- Have more questions about CPT? You might find the answers here.
- Are you an F-1 Student with questions about cn-campus employment? You may find the answers here.
- Explains the process of applying for F-1 Optional Practical Training (OPT), including sample texts.
- Plan to travel abroad during your OPT and wonder if you can reenter the U.S.? You may find the answers here.
- Use this form to request permission to engage in academic training while on J-1 student status.
- Used to explain the process of applying for a Social Security Card/Number.
- Used to request permission for less than full time enrollment.
- Used to request full time certification during thesis and dissertation. Must be submitted each semester.
- Information on how to request additional time to complete studies when your I-20 is about to expire.
- Click on the link above to be redirected to the USCIS website, where you can download the most recent version of this form.
- Use this form if you are planning to transfer to another school. We'll miss you! Please see the Transfer from GW page for more information.
- Use this form to request an extension of your J-1 visa status or program.
Forms not issued by the ISO
If you are looking for a Letter of Invitation to invite a family member or friend to visit you in the US, or if you are looking for a letter to verify your student status at GW then please visit the Office of the Registrar.